Packed with a powerful 100 lumens of brightness, the USB rechargeable Dart 100 fires up the dark demanding roads. Enhanced with advanced features like 24/7 Safety Technology™, cyclists can see and be seen for safer night and day cycling. Side illumination ports highlight your presence to nearby motorists. Patent pending.
- Powerful 100 lumen output
- USB rechargeable internal Li-ion battery
- Exclusive 24/7 Safety Technology™ increases your safety and visibility
- Water resistant design
- 1:30 ~ 15hr run time
- 6 lighting modes: High, Medium, Low, SteadyPulse®, Zoom, Day Flash
- 24/7 Safety Technology™: SteadyPulse® alerts night time motorists with pulse flashes while constantly lighting your path. Powerful lightning-like Day Flash mode highlights your presence in broad daylight
- Side illumination ports highlight your presence to nearby motorists
- Light mode memory, recalls last mode used
- Low battery indicator
- Versatite™ flexible mount attaches to most handlebars, including aero bars
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, B n C Bicycle offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.