The GPS/ANT+ enabled computer Stealth evo+ sets up in a flash and syncs seamlessly with ANT+ Power, Heart Rate, Cadence and Speed sensors. The functions include Maximum and Average Power, Heart Rate, Cadence measurements, as well as Power Blance and Current Altitude. Stay in control with Manual Start/Stop and a Programmable Display that allows you to select the data you choose to view. After the ride, upload and share data on CATEYE Atlas™, Strava™ and TrainingPeaks™.
Type: Cycling Computers
Wireless: Wireless Unit
Maps: Not Included
Cadence: Not Included
Heart Rate Monitor: Not Included
Power Meter Compatible: Yes
Item condition: New
Availability: Pick Up In Store, Buy online
- ALL YOUR FAVORITE STATS: Displays current, max, and average speed, total distance, two trip distances, elapsed time, pace arrow, altitude, date, and clock
- RECHARGEABLE: The eco-friendly Stealth EVO Plus is USB rechargeable, saving you money on batteries.
- GPS TECHNOLOGY: The Stealth EVO Plus tracks distance, time, speed, and GPS position. It's also compatible with ANT+ sensors.
- WEB UPLOAD: Easily share your route data (including maps and altitude) online.
- DON'T SWEAT THE SMALL STOPS: Caught at a red light? Stopping for coffee? We've got you covered. Your CatEye computer knows when you've stopped and automatically stops counting time and averaging speed
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, B n C Bicycle offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.